Thursday, October 29, 2009

College Students and Credit Cards

So I'm going to be writing about college students and debt (mostly credit card debt). I guess that I'll have to define terms like "debt" "credit card" "college student" and probably some others. The one thing that I want to look at really closely is how credit card companies target college students because of brand loyalty. If they can get a students first card to be of thier brand, then that student is much more likely to keep getting moar and more credit cards from that same company.

I guess if you have any ideas or suggestions, or know of any good books or sources for me to check out, just comment here!

-- Jeremy

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great topic! It's kinda scary how well they target college students! For example I'm taking community college classes and these credit card companies come on campus and have all these giveaways (t-shirts, gift cards, food- every college student wants food) to lure you in.

    ReplyDelete